Forgot Password      Register Yourself

senior age parents harassed by son

30-Aug-2016 05:04 AM

My brother and his wife keep harassing my parents. My brother is not able to earn well and drinks everyday and he put his frustration on my parents fighting and abusing them. His wife threatens that if they don't do whole property in their name she will file false case of bribery. My parents are staying in a rented flat in other city but there also they comeand torture them. My father gave him money but he spend everythingon drinking. what to do plz help.


busi.intellect@gmail.com [30-Aug-2016 30:04 AM]
same person
sorry its 'dowry' not 'bribery'